Only choose resins of the highest quality. The resins we use are ISO EN 9001 certified and fits any type of damage, see to it that your customers get the best results!
- The resins is scientifically designed to ensure the highest, quality, strength and to remove as much as possible from the appearance of the damage.
- Independent tests are made to meet international standards, including ANSI (American National Standards Institute), NWRA (National Windshield Repair Association), BSI (British Standards Institution) och AS / NZS (Australia / New Zeeland Standards).
- Made to perfectly match different temperatures and stone chip or crack combinations.
- Developed to work with most of the different systems on the market like: Autoglass Restore, GlassMedic, Glass Mechanix, Glass Repair systems, Delta kits, Novus, Glas-Weld among others.
- Our resins fits all types of damages and is available in different viscosities.
Our resins are acrylate adhesives. We cure them with UV-light to create a reaction for so called free radicals. To get maximum curing the resin should be initiated first to activate and to start a chain-reaction. This makes the free radicals to start bonding.
Then the effect of the UV-light is increased to densify and bond the resin.
Our UV-Triple+ is alone in the auto glass business with this process.
This gives the absolutely best curing.
The resin does not cure without UV-light. This makes it possible for us to work with a damage until we are satisfied that it is completely filled and want to cure it. If you had used a regular resin that cures with contact of oxygen it would have been much harder to repair car glass.
Remember: Resin is a perishable good with a relatively long expiration date. If stored properly it can hold for about 2 years. This is with closed cap and in darkness. Our bottles are marked with year and week number from when it is bottled so you always know the expiration.
Pro Grade Resin
A thin resin that works well in low temperatures and that penetrates thin cracks and damages. Longer curing time
Pro Grade Resin
A very good allround resin, included as standard in our kits.
Almost 6 months of development has made this resin highly versatile. It has a ideal blend between viscosity, penetration, clarity and cure time.
The newest addition to our repertoire. Specifically developed for cracks, it flows easily inside tight injuries. Works great for all types of damages, great penetration and hardens very well when cured.
Makes a flexible repair that is desirable when bonding cracks.
The composition of our Pitfiller is a bit thinner than earlier version. This makes it easier to fill the damages and drill-holes better than before.
The Pitfiller is needed to seal the damage and resin to protect it and the laminate from chemicals and moisture.
Can be cured with our UV-Triple+ in amazing 8 seconds if you’re hunting time!